0

Backdated

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:36:00 PM
Had a combine cell with Ryan's cell as our leader is away for business trip ...
Thus met sis for dinner and a short catch up ... :)
All I can say is ... CONGRATS SIS !! I'm very happy for you! :)

Lavander, a place where I spend half of last year there ... pretty much familar with that place.
SInce I was there, I went back up to moving visuals (where I intern at)
Pretty excited to see some old faces !! I was reminded of those times working there!
Kinda miss working (a little crazy). But this is usually the case isn't it?
We complain/bitch so much so, but when we look back, we actually have fun la
Finally got back some photos and "Celebrations" Episode one dvd.

Was looking through some old photos again ... :p

Last day of school


3am crazyness at Marina after a session of KTV ...
Ohhh Baby baby .. Ohhh baby baby ...


In the middle of Marina ..
WE'VE GRADUATED !! lol


Dinner after medlaw exam + Studio screening. lol


I'm sooo missing our very first FSV chalet!
I'm missing those fabulous food! :p
Breakfast set prepared nicely for us by the guys. LOL
Lets organize a chalet again!!


LOL. I din even know I had this pic.
the infamous "INTERN SQUARE" back at moving visuals
Where more than 5 PAs are station here to do their work with only 3 comps. :p



Coke+Mayo+Prok Floss
Our forfiet for Indian Poker. LOL :p
(seriously I rather drink cans of beer!!)

Gonna be a new beginning soon ...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.