0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:46:00 PM

Finally I'm done with one exam, Regional Cinema !! WhooOooOot! 
This is the 1st time we took an exam in the 3 years of our poly education! lol
The last time I ever saw such formal looking exam paper is during my O'level ...
And I guess no one wants to go into details about this exam anymore. lol. :x




My long awaited package from US finally arrived. Actually, its consider fast enough. Alrights.



Went home after R.Cine exam. Decided to change out to something more slack
(wore jeans etc to exam as I'm afraid that there are some funny funny rules on dresscode)
Thus, decided that its gonna be a dress down, feel good day and head out to Haji lane!
Was suppose to be alone but decided to call ziling and pull her along with me :p
And we totally enjoy and took some really nice photos !! And oh .. did I ever tell u I'm a fan
of vintage stuff? lol.. Totally immerse myself in those shops, jus that vinatage stuff are so ex :x




Just wanna say .. I'm glad that almost everything is going to be over soon ... Guess this has been the most fun years/semester in the entire FSV? Partly becuz I become more open as compared to those times when I was in year 1 & 2 ba. lol. I've glad that we've all somehow manage to go through all these!! LoL ... (ok, last lap media law! haha)

Now as work load are getting lighter. Its time for me to focus on some other things and settle some other things? haha

As much as I try to pull myself back on track ... As much as I pull myself back to the basic.
Back to the first love. I guess, no one can help much, only me, myself and I.

Its really back to the basic. I'm reminded on how He got me into FSV. The favour and the blessing. Its back to the basic time. I guess so many #$%^&*()&%$#$ things happen, what more can bring me down? Be it I loose a friend or a grp of friends anot ... 
Since all these are already happening ... If i'm really loosing a friend/grp of friends .. Just let me know. Tell me ... And let me go through it once and for all and move on.
If need to ... I can/will leave ...

Get this chance to reply some stuff

Right heart
Thanks for the post you dedicate to me. I know u have been quietly supporting me.
Never had got the chance to reply you on that. Thanks.. All I can say is thanks ..
Really thanks ... I guess it helps when u are staying strong and moving forward. :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.