0

ITS OVER!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:20:00 AM in
omg omg omg omg omg !!!
I can't believe that everything its OVER !!!
The day has finally arrived !!
The start of my hibernation !!

Many areas I need to focus on now when my major stress is over
Getting back on track
Making decisions etc etc etc

Thus, I shall reward myself ...
I shall not step into school for at least the next few days !! :)

Ps: those holding on to my photos .. Please SURRENDER to me! Thanks!! :P

Is everything really finish?

Sidetrack:
 Guess how much that little brown bag cost?
Its at least $750 ... Our grp lost that. We have to pay almost $100 per person. :x
Just an old and ugly looking bag !!! Pengz ... lol

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.