0

Simple

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:07:00 AM
Haven been commenting on those movies I've watch recently ... 
Decided to do so as I was a little bored editing AFP#2. 
Yes, hear me and hear me well ... LOL. I"m back to edit my AFP#2 again!
And guess what? I just realize that I have to finish my fine fine fine cut by Tue
due to the job I doing from Wed-Sat(7am-7pm). :p The reality hits lol. 
I guess I will be missing the screening of all the AFP projects.. So sad ! 

JUNO
Went to watch JUNO with shibs, Ben and Kavin somewhere last week? 
Its just such a simple story, but yet it touches you in a way or another?
Issues, struggles etc was just so real (of coz special mention to the acting)
The characters are all well developed throughout the whole movie.
And the soundtrack is oh-so-nicely fit in the scene! 
Simplicity. 

Oh and I just love how we discuss each movie after every movie session! :)

PS: I love you
Story wise not fantastic .. hmm, I would say the story din have peak etc etc
But yet it was another simple but yet so so so real .. 
The Struggles, arguments, getting over the death of a loved one etc
(Maybe thats y all arguments are shot handheld lol) 
It makes me think how fragile our life can be
Love a few songs from this sound track too! 

 
My dear CG celebrate my 21st @ Settlers! 
I remember I am blessed to have them. 
In good time, in bad times

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.