0

Professional Procrastinator

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:25:00 AM
 As u can see ... I'm procrastinating again. lol.
Took this pic with my new baby and I kind of love it very much. Jus love B&W photos la.
Ah yes .. Regional cinema exams is on friday !!

Studying regional cinema reminds me of the times I studied History back in sec sch !!
There is so many politics going on and every war etc affects the industry in a way or another.
ya .. war is bad .. Its really bad .. It doesn't just affect those ppl living in that ERA.
It affects ppl like us now too .. becoz of all the wars we now need to study why and how it affects the industry. lol

Just getting bored looking at the notes ... Thus this entry ...

Photos of KINO coming up !

Faithful are the wounds of a friend, but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful - Prov 27:6

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.