0

A step into Adulthood

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:06:00 PM
A BIG THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
You guys have make my 21st bday a very memorable one!! :) 
You guys make me feel so loved! 

FSV peeps - The past 3 years was a bang! You ppl are so much fun that make sch nt as boring as it can be! I thought this last semester was truly a very different semester, a semester I enjoyed the most actually! With the combination of bth mods, thought it was great combination! :) Though we been through tons of "shitty" situations, but we have fun, we stick and go through it. I doubt I could ever bite my lips and bash through it without all your encouragements! from tagging me in my tag board to buying me donuts! LOL Thanks guys !! 

Right heart - Thanks thanks thanks my dear !! thanks for showing up at my hse at 12am sharp to spend that first few moments with me !! U nv fails to surprise and love me just as who I am. Thanks for your friendship and I know that it would be eternal. I love you lots!! 

CHEC gang - LOL. Matt i still awaiting for u to throw me into rivera !! LOL. Awaiting Jessel yam chee hon to deliever me the present! LOL.

Estella - my famous zhm. what more to say but thanks. You have been a wonderful friend to me. Thanks for sharing, loving, blessing me. Thanks for taking in all my "wonderful" non stop complains. LOL. Thanks for believing in me!!  i heart you!! 

N307 - I dunnoe what else to say but THANKS. Thanks for accepting me into the cell group with wide open arms. Thanks for loving me and blessing me always. Thanks for ALL the encouragements! You guys have make my 21st bday a very memorable one. Tks for organizing this little party and surprise. Thank for the blessing despite the fact tat all of u are still in the midst of building fund. Thanks for giving me opportunity to serve in the cell. I love you guys !!! 
Thanks for the video !! *touch* 

Chiongsters - Idy.meida.ben.amanda.est.jace.adam - Thanks you so much for the swatch watch !! lol . I really love it alot !! I love chilling with u guys, at least it takes my mind off all those sch works for that very moment. Thanks for standing by me, each and everyone of u. All your constant encouragements telling me that I can do it. Thanks for all your support. It means alot to me !! :)

Choir cum Dialect Bvs
Choir - too many name
Dialect - Joyce,vic,yun,jie yim,wan ling, eileen, tristan, adam, karen, idy, justin, hee kwan, Wai mun, serene, Summer. 
Thanks for the most ultra funny video. It shows the creativity of us being in the creative ministry? Lol. still got live report from ZOO and whats not toilet!! lol. Really thanks everyone that has been inside the video wishing me ! This is the minsitry I grew up in since I was 16 years old? Now I'm 21 and I'm glad that I am still growing in this ministry AND many of you are still with me in this ministry!! Thanks Joyce and vic for the chance to serve and learn in dialect Bv ministry. Indeed I have learn a lot and given lots of opportunities. Oh thanks for all that stars in the video!! Lol

Lennie - Am glad to spend my last few moments of my bday with u! LoL. U have always be there for me. For the last 4-5 years? I'm always thankful to have u as my friend, my sis. Pushing me forward to reach for my dreams. Thanks sis !! I love you very much!!

Now that I'm 21 ... 

AHHHHH !!! I'M ADULT !!!!!!  
*pics coming soon!*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.