0

Bliss

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:02:00 AM
I had tons of things to blog about tonight !!! LoL. yes in this weird hour like 3.40am?
Its really quite a bliss to have a little time off from everything. Time off from sch work totally.
When I say totally I mean TOTALLY. lol . It feels good to...

stay up late just becoz you want to not becoz you have to rush your work :p
To stay up late and realize that its okie, becoz you have the entire day to slp tml :p

-------------------------------------------------------------

I found this funny "joke" that got my laughing machine trigger off. It requires some imagination .. :p Thus decided to extract the whole chuck from my friend's blog :p it reads ...

that day i was on the mrt platform, and the operator goes
"no eating or drinking in the mrt station or on the train" over the intercom system.
THEN..

he continues: 'and you stop eating,we're watching.'

WAH LAUUUUU i laugh out LOUD lor!!!!!!!!!!!!
of cos not talking abt me lah, but there was really this guy eating on the platform..
best right, I LIKE!


Gosh .. I really burst out laughing upon reading that. I can imagine myself burst out laughing real loudly if I happen to be one of the passenger in that MRT.

------------------------------------------------------------

Den I remember one of the classic joke between my classmate and my lect.
Classmate: Jason, LECT: Michael Kam
Lect gave our classmate a call early in the morning when Jason is still sleeping ...

LECT: Hi Jason, Kam here (if you are reading, read out loud)
Jason: Huh? Go where?
LECT: Kam here
Jason: What !? Go where?
LECT: Michael Kam here


I rememberd bursting out in laughter when Jason told us abt it ! :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh !! And I DROVE today !!! hahahahha .. I really did !!
Chilli intro me to his private driving instructor, and he has been contacting me to start lesson. Have push back quite a few times. Today felt bad and thus decided to give it a try. Anyway, I skipped my basic theory exam twice. LOL and he says that He will drive me to Ubi to sign up and then drove me to Jurong East. Thought that was quite a cool deal. :p

So we arrive at some ulu street at Ubin. He started explaining every single thing u can see in the car? Den he say, okie, now you give it a try. So .. I jus hop on the driver seat (nt as if I never try b4 mah). So I jus keep practicing going straight and reverse for a few times to get myself familar with clutch and gear. going forward and move to gear 2 etc. Then he ask me to start off eveyrthing by myself and do what he tells me to do.

So I step in the clutch, shift to gear one, started moving slowly, den I step on the accelerator and it move forward. I was waiting for him to ask me to step on the brake as I was approacing the main road! But he din, he say dun stop !!! Shift to gear 2. It Got freak out for a second but i continue.

Den from that road, I turn left to the main road!! and den I passes 2 traffic lights, turn right and go all the way to Ubi dring centre !!! Gosh ..  My very first time driving out! lol 

Sigh, guess I can't start learning driving till I found a job I guess ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somtimes we really dunnoe what He will do. But when He do something, I realize He never fails to surprise us. Isn't it?

Just got hm from choir prac. Was just thinking to myself, how I wish I could really bo hue certain things. Reach the highest art of bo hue-ness. Izzit = to numness? Anyway ... main point is,

my current classmate, ex chc mate send me a link to a lyrics. He says, this song touches my heart once again and I think it will touches yours.

Link = song " Take me deeper"
BAM! just as simple as that ... Just really that simple. Back to the basic. Really back to the basic. I guess sometimes things areraelly simple, just a decision wanting to go back to the basic and here am I on a journey back to the basic?

Classmate than send me few other old school song such as "for this cause" & "One day". WOW.
"One day in the house of God is, better than a thousand days in the world!" Reminded me those times when I first accepted His love. 

Simplicity ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance upon something ...

"Till you put yourself at a position where it is humanly impossible, how do you expect God to move?”

“God wants you to get to where you want to go, more than you want yourself to get there.”

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.