0

The end of everything!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:56:00 AM
I guess I have never been that hardworking for the longest time !!!
Its been pretty long since I last study ...
And when I say study, i mean really study !! LOL

I just pray that NOTHING GOES WRONG AGAIN!
Like i say I'm alittle afriad of praying such things?
how many times have I prayed this and ....

After like one mth ?? Today marks the first time I attended CG meeting in 2008

reached home and started revising with Jessie through MSN ...  Non-stop ! LoL
I almost flipped at some answer !! Gosh !!

Me: what is the first talking anime and who directed it?
Jessie: Kenzo Masaoka - (The world of power and of woman)


Which is the perfect correct ans! amazed and how did she remember it?

Jessie: Kenzo - reminds me of female perfume brand thus the world of power and of woman!

Gosh !!! I almost flipped! But seriously I had never been that serious for the longest time !!!! trust me !! LOL

I guess, I can almost self declared freedom after this regional cinema exam ??
Next tue, media law exams is open book
(den again, not as easy ok!)

Ordered something from VS .. This time round I could track my pakaging
and man, I was kinda amazed ! LOL (maybe last time i dun even bother to check)
I realized my package been through so many areas ..

My package started from

US -> OBETZ OH US -> Columbus -> Louisville -> Koeln(cologne) -> Dubai !!! -> Don Muang 

as you can see, the package is now at Don Muang (God knows where is this palce?)

LOL . gosh, my few pieces of clothes travel so much more! :P

Good luck to all !!!! A step closer to our freedom !! :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.