0

CNY

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:32:00 PM
Think CNY is a good break for me and this year, CNY kinda falls at the right time
It falls right after my 2 crazy weeks ... Whooots! 

I dun usually have the tradition of eating reunion dinner, going Bai Nian and everything
Thus CNY is like a hibernation period (though I am trying nt to hibernate too much)

Yest, I had a movie marathon .. There are a few films that I wanted to watch
But always finds no time to . 

Borrowed these movies for the longest time, but it has been lying on the floor, left untouched 

"Howls moving castle" by Hayo Miyazaki 
"Amelie"
"The wedding singer"
"In Good company" 

Thus, I had a movie marathon. 

Watched "Howls moving castle". Its nice !! I'm not an anime fan. Not a cartoon, fantasy kind of person. But I thought this film was pretty cool. And fyi, there is only few such genre i like and surprisingly its all directed by Hayo Miyazaki !! "Princess mononoke", "Torotoro", "Spirited Away" and "howls moving castle". It rocks ! 

Den I finally get to watch "Amelie". Borrowed from friend, but haven got the time to watch it.
And guess what? My dad have already watch it even before I watched it ! Gosh! Thats amazing. Though I highly doubt he understand anything. :P Still .. He watched it before I do !!!! 

Den I finally touch my "Greys Anatomy"  !! LOL 

And at night, went out to watch "Ah long pte ltd" 

If you want me to type a whole chunk of report, I can do it easily. 
There's just too many things to say! LOL 
In a nut shell, its yet another go-in-sit-and-laugh show. 
Again, no maturity in terms of shot styles and everything. 
Story has no focus point? Typical pin pointing govt in a nicer way
Seriously if he continues doing such films over and over again,
People will soon get bored
Every show feature the same old "funny characters", telling the same old kind of jokes in slightly different way.
In a nutshell again, its just another show that helps me argue my thesis statement for regional cinema. :P 

ahh.. talking abt regional .. Maybe I should start studying regional ..
Exams next week !!! :p 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.