0

Relax

Posted by Gloria Wong on 2:38:00 AM
Adapting to the back-to-sch and chiong period. 

Actually. not very chiong anymore. I kinda like the lesser stress period. :p
Back to sch for Kino briefing + doing my after effects 
Got to do halfway and let other use halfway kind of thing
that is what happen when ...
3 ppl wants to use the comp at the same time
3 ppl has the same dateline! - fri !

anyway, pockets of time in school is spend chit-chatting, catching up & playing Dai di

They got me hook up playing dai di on sun. Went to shawn's hse and play
dai di, blackjack indian poker on Sun. It was hell lots of fun!
And recently for some weird reason, playing cards is like the  "in" thing now? 
ah.. it must be shibs !! started with him bring cards around and asking ppl
"do you want to see my magic" -_- lol

Thus almost every room now has converted into a gambling den?
FCP room, online room and Avid :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going back to sch reminds me that I have to lay my hands back on my edits again!
I have not touch my edits for a long long time 
Ever since I handed in the fine cut. I practically threw everything aside and refuse to touch it.
Now, its like, back to reality and I realize I have a dateline to meet! 
27th Feb our AFP combine screening. 
My final fine fine and very fine cut must be completed before 27th Feb!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had an BIG dinner after sch with a few peeps at Sakae Sushi
We practically eat almost everything. our tables are so full that there is no more 
room to put any other things

And I declared! I'm HOOK ONTO NITENDO DS LITE !! 
Playing that super mario party game. Gosh. Its so addictive ! :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what makes me happy. Taking pictures & looking at pictures
I love searching for beautiful pictures and I can sit in front of my comp
looking through pics after pics for hours and downloading them 1 by 1 !! 
I especially love black and white pictures ... They are BEAUTIFUL !

beautiful pictures makes me smile ... lol ... sometimes its through these photos
I'm once again reminded that there is still a beautiful side of this ugly and 
broken down world 

I wanna walk down haji lane, I wanna walk down old and run down roads
and blks of flats and take pictures of all of them
Kinda reminded me of the reason I wanna come FSV :p 
Photography and sound ... and I'm graduating soon! but yet I'm nt pursuing any of it? 
I wish I can invest in a Digital SLR !! Nikon D40? is gd enough for me :P
Okie, I've decided to invest in a digi camera soon ... very very soon ... 
Maybe we should walk around our blk and taking photos of every corner we've been!


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.