0

Reminisce

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:44:00 PM
Remembering the good old times ... 

Was thinking of counting down to the day I can Hibernate .. that all of us can hibernate
Thus, 13 more days to Hibernation !!!!! Den ...
While counting down, the reality hits ... its the end of sch .. 
Its the end of the journey here in FSV ... Gosh ... I guess I would miss soooooo many things.
So many precious moments !! I really do hope that all of us could stay in contact still !! 

Thus ... I found some classic moments I had in FSV :p

OMG. Year 1 with Melanie!! LOL.
Amanda.Angeline.Melanie.Audrey.Me & Faz
With the year 2 gang celebrating my 20th Bday!

Year 3 studio gang!
(*we should take more photos b4 this semester ends!*)

We get so bored of booking slots for our editing
That we decided to take photos! 
All the editors are going crazy! LOL

Why are we worshipping the backdrop? LOL
Nah .. we are just removing double sided tape on the floor!
Its just a classic photo!! :P

Year 2! One night in Bangkok!!

The scandal for the night ! LOL

Ah yes! We've graduated !!
*up*down*up*down*up!
LOL

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.