0

Crossroad

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:35:00 PM in


Ya this is kinda how i feel now .. crossroad .. Maybe mine has a few more arrows pointing at different directions. haha. Guess half of us are feeling this way. Directionless :p

Got accepted into 2 different uni in Aus! :( sob. guess I have to let it all go, at least for now .. One uni is even offering a double degree. :x oh well, lets just say, its not the time YET ba?

Well none-the-less i guess I would have fun working? Actually I'm pretty excited on the fact that I'm gonna step out, take up a full time job, taking over the bills @ hm etc. Kinda new experience I guess. 

Sometimes we talk until we have already GRADUATED with a dip in FSV. when out results is only out NEXT FRI !! LOL ! I dun even wanna think abt it at the moment? I guess no matter how i recount the marks I could get for regional exam, its not so promising. Well. i shall just say. Believe and dun think till result its out. :p

I MISS

Sitting down, enjoying a book and people watching at starbucks
Walking down long road and listen to my MP3
Walking round and round in ikea day dreaming of how my future house will look like
Swimming n enjoying the sun in a pool with less than 5 ppl :)
Walking into a cinema with just, me, myself and I
Staying and walking around Kino/Borders for hours
Revamping and rearranging my room (i wish i can revamp my room every mth with diff themes!)

*last time i was so crazy that I drew out little little diagrams how each theme will look like.
Vintage, 60s, rock,sweet,childish, Winnie-the-poohish .. Heeee*

I seriously thinks that I will end up taking up designing if I din make it for FSV :P

*continue dreaming ... *

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.