0

Flash Back

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:32:00 AM
Some stuff really not easy to forget ...

Last friday I was on for studio shoot at MCS .. There was this scene where the character has to bake a cake. In the beginning, I was walking to and fro preparing for stuff, thus never really take a look at the shots and everything. Then when I approach the scene. The camera man is trying to achieve a top view kinda shot. At the very second, my life was like a drama ...

FLASH BACK to the fatal day where our lens drops onto the floor which filming AFP2.
That moment was so hard to forget? 
I could vividly remember where I was standing, who was i talking to ...
I remember the loud scream after the lens drop and then followed by the deafening silence.

I dun even want to describe that remaining scenes after the lens drop ... 
I never knew it had such impact ... ... Its worse than catching a horror show ... haha! 

On a lighter note ...

FINALLY met up with my dearest CHEC gang on mon after work!
Ah matt,ayam,dap,ali and zizi .. Miss chilling n hanging out with them !
We've all come so far ... and all of us have grown !
(expect that alicia ! u need more fats! can we do a fats transplant?) :p

I had off today and the day wasn't that tough to past! 
Finally met up with daigo, marcus, pam, yvoone and audrey for a time of sushi at cine.
Followed by a chill-out session at Liat towers starbucks ... 
Oh I miss these kind of gathering !! 
PS: pics coming up soon ... 

SOoooooo IS THIS FRIDAY GATHER STILL ON JESSIE? :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.