0

My job

Posted by Gloria Wong on 9:46:00 PM
Haven been blogging for sometimes, thats becoz my part time job get most out of me. LOL 
Dun even have the energy/mood to do much after a long day of shoot.
But oh wells, thats just how production will be like. haha
But none-the-less I do have much fun! All thanks to those crappy crew that never
fails to brighten up my days (in the expense of making fun of me)
BUT they are all so crappy to the max.. (guess thats the trend tat media ppl will have)
FSV ppl are as crappy. BUT thats what makes everything so much more fun!? 

Did some funny stuff with the mocca guy b4 shoot. These are some stuff that cheer us up.
All media ppl are cranky and crappy. Especially crew. But SO FUN! lol 

 
Preparing to go up and try out the games !! Flying fox ! Here I come! :) 

With the Mocca guy !! WhoOoo! hahaha. For once i can say that someone's arms is bigger than my oh-so-ever huge thigh!! :p

Ps: I can't wait to get those photos form terry and that photographer! 

Now that its over. I have to start looking for full time job !! Hopefully there are more opportunities coming by! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.