0

Randomness

Posted by Gloria Wong on 3:28:00 AM
Looking back ... rushing/chionging sch projects seems so yesterday and now, I'm already working full-time. :x It just shows how time flies ... Working wasn't at the top of my list. I wish I could be like others who have the privilege to study again. As much as I thought I wun be affected, but each time it kinds of affect me little by little when...

I hear the excitement of friends preparing to go abroad for studies
Seeing friends leaving aboard to study
Having AUS university emailing me and asking me abt my application
Having yet another university that accepted me to take a double degree 

It just oh-so-very tempting you know. BUT rest assure I know what I need/have to do. I know this isn't the right time to be self-fish and pursue degree for my own good. Neither am i giving up, I know there will be a time for everything. At least, I'm assured that He remains faithful. No matter what paths I take. He is faithful, through it all. Thats all I need for now. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally met up with my CHEC gang recently ... There is just this special feeling in this special group. Somethings are just so special. :) 


Nicely done up by Alicia Lim!! *clap* *clap* eh.. y din we take photo together !! 

Read something that refreshes my mind before I leave my hse for work this morning ..

If you want to grow weeds in your garden do nothing with the garden.

If you want to grow good plants, that takes effort.

It means removing weeds regularly.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.