0

Photos !!!

Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:36:00 PM
Found an old photo ... which brought back some crazy moments. haha


4am crazyness @ Marina after Kbox
(whens our next Kbox session!!???)

Sushi Day with FSV peeps ... 

Auntie Pam, the spongebob story teller :p 


The chinese turn African Audrey. hahaha
nah, she just got a terrible tan from Tioman :p


with Auntie Pam


Marcus Tan


I was just thinking what should I type ... den this came to my mind
Daigo, the legendary PIG :p


I kinda like this shot Marcus took... Pretty artistic... 


daigo says his cig nt for me to take pic, will "lau feng"(in hokkien)
Soooo... have your cig lau feng? ;p

Out with sis the other day ...


Having a child inside her makes her become like one :p 
now u can imagine how her child will be like heee :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.