0

A New Beginning

Posted by Gloria Wong on 7:25:00 PM
Yep, finally got back our results ... Guess it was a huge relief for many of us.
I just wanna thank God that I passed = confirmed a graduate with a dip in FSV la 
Though I'm least satisfied with my results. A little disappointed actually 

I din do very well this semester ... I felt my efforts have all gone into the drain? 
I felt soo.. Huh? how come ?? I questioned why ah? But maybe somethings left unknown will be better ba. Anyway, its OVER. Its gonna be a new beginning from now on. 

Aside that. I make a trip down to Ubi to open an account for my basic theory.
Ya, like finally! haha. Den caught "sky of love" with the chiongsters. Finally a movie !! Have been wanting to catch some movies for quite awhile. So, the story was quite okie (though I find it a little draggy). Towards the end, it was pretty touching la. 

Sometimes I wish I'm not so sensitive to my surroundings. Not so quick in catching ppl giving eye signals/glances etc. Now I understand why ppl always says "Ignorance is bliss". Sometimes not knowing is really better than knowing. 

I realized I have been crying alot. haha. The day before I was watching "one litre of tears" on crunchyroll, it really make me wept! Den I got hook watching a TVB series (all thanks to daigo la!). So now I have the drama series of  "one litre of tears" and the TVB series to chase after :x

Went down to LWSSOM to pass auntie some stuff then heard some really familiar voices at the background and YES! they are showing our project in their school. Thankfully that few ppl watching din know that I'm part of that project :x really dun wanna take a look at that, it just reminds me of things I dun wish to remember at all. BUT THEN CHARLENE! I want to watch our crew version !! Please bring it to the chalet !!! haha 

I'm sooooo bored ...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.