0

Updates

Posted by Gloria Wong on 12:53:00 AM
A bunch of updates ... ... 
Din know the mention of me showing face at a little segment can brought abt so many comments. :p Its nothing la, really. I'm not a very front-of-camera person. Hahaha. Some may think its ironic right? I like singing, kinda like performing(after multiple session of vocal lessons with vic&joyce), and LOVES taking photos, but yet at the same time, I kinda siam from any front of camera stuff :x
Anyway, this week work is okie. Kinda looking forward for my new show to start! Apparently 10 out of 10 AP/PA has commented that the director I am following is one of the best director around. :) That was a pretty huge relief la. haha. Thank God for favour of men ba. :) Plus I think my drama is typical 9pm drama but a nice one, coz the cast is good! :) haha :p

I'm looking forward to our chalet! :p (though I dunnoe will i feel the same after shoot that day :p) Hahaha. But afterall, I guess it will be a good short few hours break.
I seriously need to think of something to do/go after work. I mean, seriously boredom is killing me big time man. Maybe while working, it is always so busy, but once you knock off, you have practically nothing to do. Which was a little weird. Thus I have to find some stuff to do after work or on days that I am not working! :p And maybe its time to meet up my long long never meet up supper-kahki Janet Liu, occasional visit Sis's and her parents! 

Daigo intro another TVB drama. (I seriously can trust his taste for these kinda show). Gonna hook on watching it for the next week. :p WhooHoooO!! 
Ok, work aside. I'm quite surprise that I'm taking some comments pretty lightly. Not as up tight, not as affected? Does nt bother me anymore. It struck me, does it mean that I no longer care anymore? Does it mean that I'm already preventing anyone else from unlocking it? It could be a good thing! Oh well.. After all, I need to focus on the right thing ... Right channel ... Its okie ... 

Some photos that I finally got ! :p 


For once I feel that I'm light enough for ppl to carry. :p haha


1/4 of the crew for "the showdown"


within the machos. :p what are we? hahaha

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.