0

Updates

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:45:00 PM
Just how ironic are we ?? 
To a certain extent I do miss school & miss chionging projects .. Haha!
Drop by school today to make payment for the loss item. 

Watched "The Leap Years" on Fri. It was really quite a nice piece. Personally I really quite like it. To think that it was actually a local production. I thought it was pretty well done(maybe becoz the DP is from HK la) hahaha :p Anyway, really thought it was a nice one. :)

This week, Pst preach a fantastic msg. I was really captivated by it!
Details determine destiny!
Excellence = Attention given to details that will lead to superior performance!

In my heart I was like "Preach it man! Preach it!" ... I feel that constantly having the spirit of excellence in us is very important. Being meticulous, paying attention to details is very impt!
I feel that this is one area that I always have to learn and learn even more. Paying attention to the small little details, becoz these details are equally important as well.



I Kinda miss making accessories ... Jessie ... combine and do something lei :x 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.