0
Posted by Gloria Wong on 4:30:00 PM
Whooohooo!! Today is shiok ah !!
Dun think I ever did a 1/2 day shoot b4. haha. Thus today I end work at around 12pm? 
Shiok la !! 

I have been quite discipline, push myself to bed at abt 12am (at least b4 1am)
So that I would have enough energy for work :P Though, I'm so stuck in watching that TVB drama . It was a simple story, but its just soooo nice. I really love TVB dramas! :p 
And I've finished 20 episodes ! :x 

Today I went on set for the first time in chinese drama.. and this is what happen:

Director: Hey u, change into that uniform and go in and act
Me(without asking) : Orh 

after 15mins (acted and changed back to my own clothes)
Helping on set with other stuff

Director: Huh! U are new PA ah?? I thought u are part time actress !! and u can still act lei! I was abt to tell AP to take note and use u back again next time
Me: blank look .. stun ..

Thus, catch me on channel 8 somewhere in August :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.