0

Easter

Posted by Gloria Wong on 11:51:00 PM
It was suppose to be a long weekend but it seems like it fly past just like that ...
Its gonna be a brand new day of the week pretty soon! 
I love the easter svc this year. It was fabulous! It was a blast. 

Initially I was suppose to serve on Sat expo svc, however due to the heavy rain I was very late for svc. Managed to reach expo only at 5.50pm. By the time I reach, they were already into a time of worship. The moment I was outside hall 1, I could feel His tangible presence. There was just something in the atmosphere and immediately there is this spurge of joy and peace within me. throughout the remaining svc, I found myself back like a little child, smiling and singing happily enjoying His presence. It has been a long while since I ever felt such strong, tangible and sweet presence. 

Needless to say, expo drama was a blast! It was something new, something more refreshing. Went for JW svc this morning and then dialect svc. Again, there is just something different in the P&W. It felt so uplifting, it felt just different. 

To be honest, I felt it was one of the best dialect P&W we ever got. There was just so much freedom in the P&W. There was just this joy, this unspeakable joy. Though my IEM gave me problems during the start of the 1st praise song, causing me to loose confident singing my parts for praise song, but I was pretty amazed that this time it din bother me for more than 5s. I just let go and tell GOD that it doesn't matter, I just want to bring this joy, this atmosphere to the congregation and slowly parts just sink in and I felt the unity and the blending within all of us. It was a unique and different atmosphere I've felt. It taught me a lesson. We dun need to worry or be bother over problems so much, take a step back and look at the Master's hand, He will eventually piece everything together for good. 

After which, Victor debrief us and shared with us in details what Pst Tan shared with the BVs. Bam! It hit me. It was then I realized why the P&W seems different and atmosphere was different and very good. The Praise & Worship team is moving up another level. Indeed He is doing something in the church. 


Bringing you the blue me .. I'm so loving my camera, it does wonders.
And its gonna be my best friend when I'm on shoot! :)

I'm looking forward to chalet ! :) 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.