0

Thoughts

Posted by Gloria Wong on 1:25:00 AM
Many thoughts are running through my mind ... 
kinda a bit lost in thought. Dun really know what I really wanted to do?
Sigh .. 21 le lei .. Still no direction .. *shake head* 

Anyway, some may already know that I've accepted a job. 
Starting work like soon? I dunnoe if I'm prepared for it?
I know what some of u are gonna say!! Ya .. I know its hell ... :x
Thats what has been on my mind. I'm scare I'm nt up to it.
Just many thoughts came to my mind ... 
Maybe I just need some encouragement? Or some words of affirmation? Haha
Faith and Fear can't go hand in hand .. Yep I know ... 
Well, like what daigo says, its a 6mth contract. 
Whatever it is, endure and learn as much as I can.
Like what the interviewer said, If you can survive this place, U can survive practically everywhere. haha

So, officially this week is the last week of my holidays? 
Thus, I reckon that I should really enjoy myself this entire week !!
Sleep all I want, Chill All I want, Watch movie all I want .. :)
This week shall be a week of pampering myself like a princess :p

Sometimes I'm just so naive? Just like a child? Wishing and thinking that 
things will somehow be back to original? 
But I guess I have to tell myself that its not going to happen, 
and that I have to move on, grow up and get over it? 
Yet at the same time I want to remain the child-like character in me?
Sometimes just by looking at a child, it reminds me many impt truth.
They are full of zeal, their energy level is so high, in a way, they are so honest 
and truthful, so open. I want this kind of child likeness? 
Full of zeal and energy serving in the House of God. 
Having the never ending energy? Being so honest and truthful and just be so open to Him. 

When kids fall, they cry and run to their parents, then they smile again ...
It was just that simple. The kind of comfort and trust they have in their parents.

Shouldn't we do the same thing?

When we fall/met with troubles, we cry and run to Him and then smile again.
Simply becoz we will find the comfort and the joy in Him. 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 When Her Heart Speaks All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.